If you spend a lot of time at the command prompt then a few tools can really help your productivity, here are some which I like to use:
- tilix is a terminal emulator which is very easy to setup and customise.
- bash-powerline adds some git information to the command line prompt.
- exa is a replacement for
ls(which I alias to
la) which looks a lot better
- fzf is a replacement for
ctrl + rwhich reverse searches your command line history (and much more!).
- ag is a super fast searching tool, which I use all the time instead of recursive grep.
- htop is a much better looking version of
- nvtop is like htop but for monitoring nvidia GPUs